Sunday, July 17, 2011

Recipe website recommendation

a recipe I found on Gojee, that I'm
going to try tonight: Peanut Pesto
and Peas Pasta Salad
My friend Tad sent me this recipe site which I've really started to love. It's called Gojee, and it customizes recipes better than any other recipe sites I've used. You have to make an account, which is free and quick, and then you can start to search for recipes in a couple ways. You can enter which types of food you are craving, and it'll give a bunch of recipes that include that food. For example, I entered "beets" under I crave, and it came up with the following delicious looking recipes: Roasted Beet Salad with Walnut Dressing and Cheese Crisps, Beet Gratin with Goat Cheese and Greens, and Red Beet Pasta with Balsamic, Poppy Seeds and Mint (among lots more).

You can also enter any ingredients you don't like or are allergic to under I dislike. And, my personal favorite feature since food always goes bad in my fridge, you can add ingredients that are currently in your fridge, and they'll make sure it's included in the recipes.

The website aggregates recipes from all different places, so it seems to have a wide variety. Hope you enjoy! Here is the link again: gojee.com

Image sourced from steamykitchen.com, the source of the recipe I'm going to make tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...